It is the norm nowadays for couples to go on a trip with their kids. It does not matter the age or the number of kids, you can see all sorts of families traveling these days. For people traveling with kids for the first time, the thought may be terrifying but the experience is actually very rewarding. Just make sure to remember these tips when you book family hotel in Bangkok in order to get the most out of your holiday.
- Safety should always be the main priority. Traveling with kids in a hotel that is not kid-friendly might be a problem. Therefore, it pays to be prepared such as bringing outlet covers to make sure the little ones do not touch electrical outlets while crawling and climbing inside the hotel room. For kids that are old enough to understand make sure to remind them not to allow strangers inside the room.
- Do not be shy to ask for things you need while staying in the hotel. Many families don’t know this but many hotels are actually equipped with baby items. Unless the guest actually asks for a booster seat for their kids, the hotel staff won’t know that they need them. Do not hesitate to ask if you need anything because they might actually have them and there’s no harm in asking.
- When booking a hotel room, make sure to specify if you will need a cot while staying in the room. Make sure to confirm this before check-in to avoid delays and misunderstanding. Inquire about the layout of the room to know beforehand what is waiting for you and your kids.
- If you are a frequent traveller with your family, it is best to get a membership card. Most of them are offered for free and you get to earn points when you book hotel rooms or avail of their packages.
- Make sure to take advantage of the free breakfast promo from family hotel in Bangkok and most of the hotels. Majority of the time, kids eat for free especially for a buffet meals. This will help you save a ton. You can still enjoy the local food and diners for lunch and dinner so there is nothing that should hold you back from availing free breakfast when booking.