When planning a wedding, the food takes up a huge percentage of the total budget of the wedding couple. This is why it is said that Sydney wedding catering business is quite luxurious because of the demand. For couples planning to get married soon and hire a wedding caterer during their reception party, here is a few things to keep mind to get the most of the money they have invested in.
- Every wedding couple wants nothing but the best for their wedding. Not a leaf of vegetable should look old and tasteless. Therefore, it is best to opt for seasonal food when planning with the catering team. Not only are seasonal foods better tasting, they are also cheaper because it is not hard to source them out locally.
- Before meeting with the wedding caterer, it is recommended that you set a budget of how much you are willing to spend for the food. This will also make things easier for the caterers as they know how much money they have in making a meal plan. There are many caterers out there with budget-friendly packages to choose from.
- If you have a wedding theme and it is possible to serve dishes that will complement the theme then this is the best course of action. You can also discuss with the caterer on the vision you have with regards to the theme and the food to give them an idea.
- It is not easy to make a decision such as preparing foods when you don’t know the number of people that are going to eat. Therefore, it is best to finalize your wedding guests list or at least have an idea before meeting with the wedding caterer of your choice.
- Once you know your guests list, make sure to inquire if they have any dietary requirements. The information should then be passed on to the Sydney wedding catering company you have hired to let them know beforehand to make the necessary adjustments.